FitSprings at home with the Verti Fit Frame™!
AN ALL-IN-ONE HOME PILATES AND FITNESS EXPERIENCE
The Verti Fit Frame ™ (VFF) is a specially designed truss kit modeled off of the studio version of FitSprings that was developed by Jill Harris. It has been engineered for the aerial arts and multi-functional fitness elements in home.
About the VFF:
Modern and multi-functional capability that makes the perfect set up for a home gym or studio!
Set up is simple and can be completed with 1-2 people.
The system is modular and can be set up inside or outside.
Purchase includes a set up training video and a 1 hour LIVE rigging consultation with one of our expert riggers.
FIT SPRINGS® VFF KIT INCLUDES:
• All truss parts & components needed to build the Verti Fit
Frame™ freestanding truss system
• 2 x Ballet Barres
• 4 x 25 lb. Sand Bags
• 4 x 1” tubular nylon slings 24” length
• 4 x 8mm delta links
• Single person Fit Springs™ set up with 2 leg loops, 2 hand
loops and 1 bar
• 2 x extra clamps with eye bolts for additional placement of
• Introduction to Fit Springs® electronic download
• Set up training video
• 1 hour live/virtual rigging consultation with a Vertical Art
Dance expert rigger
RECOMMENDED KIT ADD-ONS:
• Fit Springs® VFF additional connectors, springs and straps
• Double point aerial yoga hammock
• Yoga mat
• Practice mat
EQUIPMENT THAT CAN BE USED ON YOUR NEW VFF INCLUDE BUT MAY NOT BE LIMITED TO:
• Fit Springs / Pilates
• Aerial yoga hammock
• Ballet Barre
• Pull up / dead hang / invert station
• Pole Fitness
• Punching bag station
Additional information will be required from you for insurance purposes after you purchase your new VFF truss kit, including a truss kit design waiver. A representative will contact you with-in 24 hours of your purchase with more information.
Please note that regular safety inspections and maintenance are required.
8’ Tall kit: 9’ x 9’
9’ Tall kit: 9’ x 10’
Designed for a single person vertical load
8’ and 9’ tall kits SWL 350 lbs
>>> We offer financing! Complete our financing application to get pre-approved. Contact us with any questions you may have prior to submitting your application.